A website created and moderated by Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth (2002-2016) documenting fish tugs of the great lakes. A great site to explore images of modern and historic fish tugs. According to website home page, this website offers the following:
- History: The evolution of fish boat design at Bayfield, Wisconsin.
- Photo Gallery: Modern and historic images.
- Fleet Roster: The fishing boats of Bayfield and beyond.
- The Fishermen: Men of the commercial fishery.
- Kahlenberg Engine Roster: Some of the boats powered by the famous engine.
- The Fishing Anthology: A collection of annals and anecdotes related to the Great Lakes commercial fishery.
Visit website to explore this information in more detail.